Sunday, July 23, 2006
♥ Randy's 1st Birthday Bash
22JUL06
Woke up around 11am, can't get myself back to sleep so i washed my face and brushed my teeth. Both my sister still in bed so I do the laundry and lazing around, hang the clothes, watch TV and stuff.
I didn't meet my family today and I don't want to stay home
Planned to chill at the esplanade with my cousin to release stress but we decided to go to our colleague house-warming and her son birthday bash at Woodlands so meet up the other colleagues: Iana & Nonet at my Kak Nani's carpark [Iana driving], we fetched Azim and went to TM to get present for the birthday boy from TOY R US and the house-warming gift from PRECIOUS THOT and there we go to Dayah's crib.
As I entered her house, it was like a child care centre. Every corner you'll see little girls and boys. Birthdays boy got himself a Superman birthday cake. Hehe! But was not in a good mood maybe he's tired. All the other colleagues was there too.
Birthday boy with his mummy, after he changed
Kak Nani, Qistina [birthday boy sis and me. [see those hair, adore them]
Iana, Nonet & Erwin [Sheila's son]
After about more than an hour there, Sheila one of my colleague from the Sales Department planned to chill at her place so off we go to Sembawang. Watched Rumours Has It and there's sheesha session. I wanted to try but I did not cos' I told myself that I really want to stop all this *wink*
Around 1130pm, we left her place and Iana sent me home dulu and I got home at 12am.
Had fun though playing with the little kids just now.