Sunday, September 10, 2006
♥ Random Post
9Sep
Happy Birthday my lil' cousin, Shiqin. I don't know her age. Oops!
Working in the morning but I finished everything by 1030am, lepak around and surfing the net to kill time. 1230pm sharp went home and straight to Suriani Lala land. About 4pm, Lia disturb my sleep told me I got 2 missed col from Hardi. Called him back, ale2 nak mengamok cos' I didn't answer his call. I'm sleeping damn it what do u expect. Tried to go back to sleep but I can't. Family no plan, so at 6pm went lepaking at Mak Yah's crib. Watched Kak Lyn's wedding video for the second time. At 815pm, went to Bedok Central pasar malam again! Hehe. There's about 13 of us. Had lots of fun. We had dinner at KFC. Got home at 11pm, watched TV and go straight to bed.
10Sep
At 0400AM, Hardi called me cos' he just got home from work. Ajak bebual lak. Bole gitu. So I layan him for awhile before going back to sleep. Woke up at 12pm and mama ale2 nag at me cos' I didn't tell her about cousin Nani ye uncle sebelah Mak Uda masok hospital da critical. In case your're confused. Cousin Nani is my cousin sebelah Baba. She's also my colleague. Mak Uda is her mom. Kak Nani's dad and my dad is adek bradek. Your're clear now? Back to Mak Uda's brother who's in critical state. We decided to visit him in SGH. Wehn I was getting ready, Kak Nani called me and informed that her uncle was given 2-3 hours jek. At 1pm, Mama baru jek lock pintu when we got a call from Mak Yah and Pak Uda that he passed away already.
Inalilah.
Al Fatihah
A'au-dhu Billahi Minash-Shaitanir-Rajim
Bismilla-hir-Rahma-nir-Rahim
Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbil AlaminAr-Rahma-nir-Rahim
Maliki Yaumid-Din
Iyyaka N'abuduWa-Iyyaka Nasta'in
Ihdinas-Siratal Mustaqim
Siratal Ladhina An'amta Alaihim
Ghair-il Maghdubi 'Alaihim
Walad-Da'allin
(Amin)
Disebabkan kite da siap semua. We decided to go IKEA to window shop so off we go jalan2. About 4pm we go back home to change into a proper attire to melawat and went to Pasir Ris where the jenazah was brought back to his own home. We're late about few minute, the jenazah was on the way untuk dikebumikan. Met Mak Busu, Mak Yah, Ika, Mak Siah there. We decided to have dinner at Downtown. After dinner, we went home sweety home.
Before I end. Wana wish Happy 18th Bithday to my sis, Nursuliani.
Damn, working tomorrow. Haiz!