now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Last Minute Leave, Uninvited Guest
2 Oct 2006
Had 1 big fat crispy breast chicken for sahor courtesy of Alem who deliver the chicken at 130am.
Didn't go to work cos' I overslept and the main reason my x boss coming back so I took last minute leave. Hehe. Was in bed the whole day. Msning, waking up, sleeping and bla bla bla.

Woke up at 415pm and got ready for buke-ing wit bestie not forgetting sheesha session.
Met her at Bedok Central and off we go to Banquet @ Raffles Hospital. She had Tom Yam Fried Fish and I had Fried Fish Soup. I was so bloody full. We went to the Bazaar but there's totally nothing there and I don't understand why the bazaar exist. We then went to Al-Tazzaq this time around. We tried the Banana flavour before that we tried Vanilla & Green Apple @ Samar. There's only the two of us and we're kinda bored and nobody wants to join us but still we had fun though. Just the two of us.

Went to Geylang after that to get bugers and Keropok Lekor for Mama & Girl then we went home sweet home as bestie is working at midnyte!
I had fun wit you girlfriend.

3 Oct 2006
I'm back at work and the first person I saw today was my manager. It been a few months that I don't have a manager so I deal everything with my supervisor or straight to my GM. I really hate this manager of mine. Everything about him made me don't wana work anymore. Haiz. He's so irritating. Haiyo.

I got 112 unread emails sia. I didn't come to work for only 1 day but see how many emails I've got.

Well got to go now. I've got lots of work to clear and I don't know where to start.
Darn.



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham