Thursday, November 16, 2006
♥ Bugis Outing
Yesterday was a blast even though it was only for few hours, knock out from work right on time met Bestie at Eunos.
Head to Bugis St first and I've got myself a jeans even though I don't like it, I really don't know why I bought it and I tell you, its really hard for me to get something that fit perfectly. Damn those elephant thigh. I saw a big brown beg, wanted to buy it but I told myslef not to overspend as I won't be using it often but the I ended up buying a top from Dorothy Perkins, I kind of regret it but now I'm loving it cos' its brown.
We had dinner and before going home, we head to SASA where bestie wanted to get some make-up for herslef. I was surveying some perfumes when she shown me one that smell so fcuking nice I tell you. I'll put this on my birthday list next year! Or anyone willing to buy for me?
Narciso Rodriquez[I want the pink one]*wink*
We went home after that. Something happen when bestie's home. Babe be strong okie. I heart you many2!
Pic taken yesterday.

My one and only bestest friend

While trying some tops

The food we had