now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 13, 2006
Youngest
Have I ever told you people that I'm the youngest in DPEX. Well today, I'm no longer the youngest. The CS Dept had just employed a 18 years old guy-he look like a China guy.

Doesn't matter how old you are. You're treated the same when it come to work. There's once when I spoke to my GM about some problems and the way she explained to me made me feel as though I'm her kindergarten pupil.

I got to know that I actually got a real uncle after a few months working and he's one of the craziest people here. What a small world.
Eh mane mau dapat bebual ngan uncle sndrik LU GUA. He rock!

This morning my ITE classmate text me asking me some questions about this girl who was in same batch as me back in ITE Bishan. After much thinking, I knew her and I spoke to her once and that was 2 years ago.

Sarah her name, she passed away in a car accident at AYE. Did u people read about it in an article last week? My colleague is so good to bring me the article tomorrow. So Izzah, if you happen to read this. Now I know which friend you're referring to.

Semoga Allah mencucuri roh ke-atasnye
Al-fatihah
A'au-dhu Billahi Minash-Shaitanir-Rajim
Bismilla-hir-Rahma-nir-Rahim
Alhamdu Lillahi Rabbil Alamin
Ar-Rahma-nir-Rahim
Maliki Yaumid-Din
Iyyaka N'abudu
Wa-Iyyaka Nasta'in
Ihdinas-Siratal Mustaqim
Siratal Ladhina An'amta Alaihim
Ghair-il Maghdubi 'Alaihim
Walad-Da'allin
(Amin)



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham