Wednesday, February 14, 2007
♥ Help
Dear God,
I'm losing someone who's always there for me every hour, every minute, every second when I need her. I don't even know where she is now. I'm lost. She's my strength and soul.
Why must she change to be someone that I don't know at all. What did I do wrong? Am I a bad friend? I really don't want to lose her. I want her to be with me through out my entire life.
Am I not there for her when she need me? Or am I selfish not to think about her feeling?
To you:
I fucking missed the old you. Where is she? I'm sorry if I'm not being the greatest friend that you ever wanted. I'll never want this friendship to end. Please give the old back to me. I'm still one call away from you.
Dear God,
I want the old her back. Please.