Thursday, February 22, 2007
♥ Lunch Suck
My lunch is getting from bad to worst! Why? Let the pictures do the talking instead.
Who serve Mee Siam with a fried egg, hotdog and Bagedil which is black?

Who serve Mee Soto with half Bagedil? Might as well you don't even put it right?

Who serve Mee Rebus with wantan and I don't know what that long thingy is?

Tell me. Urgh! When its almost perfect, its either the gravy was tasteless or the stuff that they dumped doesn't suit the food.
Once my colleague ordered Nasi Lemak, there's Bagedil and some veggie. What the hell is that Mr Uncle thinking about eh?
On a brighter note, did you guy watch America Idol yesterday? I did but slept halfway and the tv watching me. *smile*
I like that Rudy and Justin Timberlake look alike, Chris Richardson. But of course Justin look better though. And I prefer that Rudy to be botak rather than having hair. Hehe. His dimple. OOhh so cute!
Ok I don't know what I'm blabbering here gotta get back to work. My problem shipments is rising now. HELP!
And oh ya, I met my
used to be other half's family yesterday on my way back home and baby Nadra is so cute now all in pink!

Toodles.
I really don't know how to react if your're there with them yesterday. And I'm thankful that you're not there cos I'm not ready to meet you.