now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 15, 2007
♥ Swensen's
A very last minute dinner plan with family without Lia as she's out with her Mr Alem. Met family at Parkway Parade, while waiting I did my own lil' shopping [pay day mah!] and finally I bought Baba's brown shirt for this Sunday. Now, we're all set and ready to go not forgetting Mr Ahmad Hardi. Lia didn't get to join as she'll be working.
We then head to Swensen's, a last minute treat from yours truly and we walk around a lil' bit and head home sweet home.
Chilli Fish Pasta & Crayfish Pasta Mega Burger & Breaded Chicken Grilled Chicken Salad & Rodeo Wings[if I'm not wrong].

Damn tired right now. Working till Saturday and I really can't wait for Sunday man!

2 more days to go people!!!!!

I think I've made a huge mistake.







yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham