now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 02, 2007
♥ Ayra Qitara
As planned, I met Saidah yesterday and she fetch me right in front of my office. Thanks eh! We went to visit someone new. Drop at Bedok North the place which bring alot of memories to me during my years in secondary school. Alot of people which I met along the way. The place where I met someone who used to be so important to me that ended almost after 4 years being together. Urgh! I shouldn't have think about it anymore.

Back to that someone new. We went to visit Radzi & Lia's crib.



To visit their junior actually. *smile* And she's....



Ayra Qitara Binte Muhd Radzi.
And if you ask me what's the meaning, I forgot!
Born 26 February 2007



Isn't she adorable?

As mention she was in the larbour ward from 2am till 5pm ok!
Lia talked about the moment she's giving birth. I wouldn't want to imagine seh! Sungguh mengelukan can! Especially the stiching part. The doctor there in KK really suck big time. Its a student doctor. They unstiched her 3 times. Reason: The teacher as in the real doctor said it was the wrong way! How can you make your patient just the same like a doll!!!!

Two hours after that, we made a move. Tapau dinner and head home sweet home. I had an early night. Was gone by 10pm and was shivering to sleep hokay!

Dear God, what did I ever do to deserve this?



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham