Friday, March 09, 2007
♥ Failed
And so after knowing that I did not revise for this BTT surely I have to expect a negative result right? And yes you guess it right, I got a not that huge big caps
FAILED appear on my screen after entering ok to end the test. But I did read through the book on my way day ok! *smile* And that doesn't stop there, I've re-booked and it will be on the 18th May, still a long way to go can!
Not to forget, Izan & Kak Nani failed too. Hehe.
On a brighter note, I had lunch before the test at Tampines Mall with Ita, Kak Nani, Iana & Sheila. Tried the Sambal Chicken Rice from Cavana. It was delicious I tell you. And oh ya, Izan was there too.
Meeting that someone doesn't make me feel anything at all. Its like as thoughI don't know her. Really. All that 8 years will be wasted I guess. I don't wana think about it anymore. I'll just keep on waiting in silent. You're not helping yourself.