Friday, March 23, 2007
♥ Why now?
You called when you read that post.
Honestly I felt so awkward talking to you. Its not like the good old days. We have
NOTHING to talk about and we know nuts about each other now. As if we're from two different world. And there's no more similarities in us anymore. Except for the fact that both of us still love brown and spicy foods. Correct me if I'm wrong.
That day will never ever come after all.
Maybe we're better off like this huh?
I'm still trying to accept this fact. Day by day I told myself not to put any high hopes.
I'm glad that you still remember my family members name that you bump into the other day. It still shows that you still remember me.
For now, I'll remind myself evey single day that I'll never ever get back my other half (read: YOU).
On a brighter note, the weekend is here and I'm still clueless what's in store for me.
So enjoy the weekend y'all.
Love
Suriani