Saturday, May 12, 2007
♥ ...
I so love the internet world nowadays*wink*. I'm so loving it can!
I'm begining to accept the fact but the moment I knew and found out and saw it with my very own eyes I've decided to PANGKAH you on my list.
Why must you hurt someone you love by lying?
Why must you keep it from someone you love by shutting your mouth shut and keep mum about it?
Why must you do this to someone you love?
Oh tell me why!
And till today, I still don't know the whole truth at all. One side say this and the other say that! How can I let this off my mind if what I heard doesn't tally?
I'll wait for this one day where HE will show me some miracle. The moment of truth cos I've had enough with all this lies and drama.
And to you, I know you'll never give up lying to me. You'll find wills and ways to create stories and hell no, I'm not gona fall for that ever again.
For now, I rather not think about it like what this 2 ladies say after the trip hor! *evil laugh*
Even though I feel like blowing it up now and deep inside me I just wana breakdown into tears! Argh!
The game is so on now man!*smirk*