Thursday, May 17, 2007
♥ ...
Why must this be happening over and over again? I'm seriously sick and tired of it but never will I ever give this up. This is what I chose and this is what I have to go through.
But this is happening for a fucking stupid reason. Those who knows, don't you agree with me?
All this while I've been tolerating your nonsense and those sins you've done to me. Did I ever made that kind of decision that you made? Hell no! Why must you then?
Put that ego aside lar for once. Afraid of losing you pride? Rubbish!
The bottom line is, I still don't understand you why!
On a different note altogether, its my BTT tomorrow I'm prepared to see the the word FAILED appear on the screen as I've not revised or read through the book at all.
Come Saturday, I'm going away for 2 days 1 night to somewhere nearby which I went last year twice *hint hint*. With my babes and dudes and not forgetting my lil Aniq will be there soon.
I had my last shopping spree with Kak Nani yesterday and I'm all ready now.
I'm really looking forward for it but on the other hand, I'm not.
Have to settle all this shit reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaally soon.
Toodles now.