now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 17, 2007
New Boss
Did I ever mention that I've got a new boss for almost a month now? The previous boss which I hate really much left again and for good this time. Even though I'm begining to like him though.

Talking about my new manager, I thought he's just the same like the old one. But I was wrong. He's one nice chap. We can talk about everything with him. Joke around as if he's my fellow colleagues. We can even joke about stupid words and will laugh out loud like no one's business.

Where can you get a manager who buy you Ice Milo and serve them to you? My manager can. He will buy and serve it straight to my desk. I'm not taking advantage mind you, he volunteer himself.*smile*

With him, I can talk about my outside life and stuff. He can stand next to me while I was chatting on MSN with my dear friends. Or even when I was bloghopping or viewing people's friendster profile even though we're not allowed to do it.

I so love my new manager now =)



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham