Friday, June 08, 2007
♥ ...
I received three good news just for this week!
Firstly: New addition of nephew on my list
Secondly: My cousin is pregnant =). Why am I happy for this one? Cos she lost a triplet before this and I'm so happy for her now!
Will be due on her wedding day itself, how cool is that? But still a long way to go lar. January 2008 mind you *smile*
Thirdly: My lil cousin, Thaqifah was in Genting a few days back representing her school in modern dance club. And her school won the Gold of Honour award and number 1 in Asia. She's from North Vista Secondary School fyi.
Gonna celebrate this tomorrow like what her mum said. Hope it'll turn out great though.
Visit to the same hospital again yesterday to visit my cousin who's pregnant with Lil Aniq, his mum and grandma. Then we went to Parkway for some window shopping then dinner at Fish & Co. Thanks to Aniq's grandma!
The weekend is here and I've to work tomorrow! Shittos!
Hoping to hear more good news =)
And my online gf, Anna is reaching SIN in about less than 3 hours!!!! Enjoy your stay here babe! Too bad I can't meet you up =(. Maybe the next time when you're here ok. Love love.