Tuesday, October 02, 2007
♥ ...
Work is becoming a big time sucker day by day! Believe it or not, I cried this morning while stacking up and organising my shipment. The room was in a mess, shipment scattered everywhere. Oh God, I just feel like giving up already but still it is so bloody hard for me to leave this second home of mine.
It been 2 years that I've been working with DPEX. I love everything about this company just that my workload is getting out of hand =( and to make it worst some irresponsible driver just refused to carded the shipment when delivery was failed! Enough of this work thingy lar ok!
Life's been great so far, no more crying to bed though =). We're still in good terms don't you worry. We do exchange calls and text messages asking each another well being. We're better off this way I guess.
Oh wait, there's something I wana share here. Its my company's Dinner & Dance theme; Shanghai Knight! So people, what am I supposed to wear? Cheongsam will be too common don't you think so? I've told about my super creative cousin about it so I don't have to worry about it that much =)
Its my close boyfie's P.O.P this Thursday and I so can't wait for to watch it and the most exciting part is, I've got to go to Pulau Brani. Cool huh! His bestfriend will be there with me too! Lucky you Afiq having 2 woman watching your P.O.P =p
10 days to Syawal, how's your preparation people? Mine almost ready, gotta get my shoe and some accesories. 2 more kuih to be done. One of them is Kuih Tart, I'm so not into making that kuih but its a must for dear Mama. *bluek*
And like finally the time of the month came to visit and I can no longer fast. Hehe! It might go all the way till Syawal lar nampak ye! *oops, giving Kak Nani a wide smile*
Till then, Happy fasting beautiful people =)