Thursday, October 18, 2007
♥ ...
Hope its not to late to wish everyone here
Selamat Hari Raya Ingin saya meyusun sepuluh jari meminta ampun & maaf sekiranya tersilap kata ataupun terguriskan hati-hati siapa2 yang membaca.
So now let's start with what I've been up to since malam raya shall we?
The guys wanted to wash their bike so we met up earlier and ended up lepak-ing instead of washing it! We went off to Geylang around 3am as Apit need to look for his baju melayu but didn't get to buy any cos it either his size is all sold out or they don't have the telok blangah type! Walk around and I bought flowers for Mama for last minute touch up! We then went off from Geylang almost 6am lar seh!
Woke up kinda late and Baba need to scream to wake us up =) Ish ish ish! Got ready, salam bermaafan followed by family potrait first before going out.
First stop to Mama's elder sis crib at Bedok North then meet the rest of the family from Baba's side at Bedok Reservoir as the bus that we chartered picked us up from there! We actually chartered the big one but was given a mini bus so the driver gotta change to a bigger bus when he dropped us at Chua Chu Kang. The driver this year suck big time! Like really suck ok!
We visited 10 cribs altogether from Chua Chu Kang - Bukit Batok- Woodlands - Punggol - Sengkang - Bedok Reservoir View - Bedok North St 2 - Bedok North St 3 - Bedok Reservoir Road and lastly Jalan Tenaga and the day end almost 3am can!














2nd Syawal was with Mama's side. Travel all the way to Jurong as we usually will gather there and will start going around visiting from there. We only visited 6 cribs that day but still the day end at 1am!






I was supposed to work on the following day but I took last minute leave [what's new huh!] and slept till noon. Being me, I didn;t stay home the whole day. Meet up Apit, Esah & Am as this miang gf of mine been wanting to do her eyelash but she change her mind and did hair extension instead!
While waiting for her appointment time, we had dinner at Arnold's then to Bugis where I did some project to myself then back to City Plaza!
The aftermath was ok but being her, she dragged us to Mustafa Centre to get some stuff and head to Am's crib where I had to dye her hair! The outcome? Cool shit lar seh!
That's about all for now!
I so can't wait for this Saturday, its lil precious birthday bash!
Hope it will be a blastful one!