Monday, October 22, 2007
♥ Lil Precious 1st Birthday Bash
I did mention about Irfan Aniq's birthday bash didn't i? It was a blastful one I daresay. I was [as usual] one of the earlybirds there. And being so semangat I wore blue the same as lil Aniq. Jiwe mah! The foods was finger licking good! I had two rounds of it hokay! As times go by one by one came. From family members to colleagues and also his mama's friends. They made it happened.
I had to leave for few hours as I need to rush for some visiting with dear family. The day didn't end there. While the other 4 went home, I head back to Aniq's crib but by that time he was already snoring away with his grandpa in their room. We sit around watching TV. When the last guest left, we = Mak Uda, Kak Nani, Apit, Atem, Dayah, Azim, Aleem, Hansli and not forgetting yours truly lift up our sleeves and ramai2 bergotong-royong ok! I was in charge of the toilet not to wash the toilet itself but to washed all the buffet set, tumbler and bla bla! Imagine in Baju Kurong. I was soaking wet lar ok! Hurhur. But then it was all worth lar! That's not all, then the present opening session lak! His mama do the honour to open his present. Overall, I'm pretty much sure we all had a great day!
Next up, pictures!





















And now Aniq is currently busy playing with his new toys!
See it for yourself.




And this is his latest head gear, sponsor by GAP

Anyway, remember I posted about this lil sweet thing called Zahraa? I get to meet her in person on the eve of Syawal! She's so adorable lar ok! I need more of her!!

That's all for now!
Will post an entry again soon. =)
Take care.