now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 12, 2007
...
Happy 4th Birthday to my lil princess, Syasya Zakira.

Her birthday was like a fairy tale come true minus the princes! She was clad in a princess costume same goes to her other cousin of her age. So cute! I managed to joined them in time for the cake cutting session as I took time off from Esah's chalet. Love was there too, and believe t or not. He's the first ever boyfie that get to meet up with Mama's side, lucky you =)

Enjoy the pictures now ok.

Yours truly with the lil princess of the day

The princess all line up!

Her princess cake!




Nasyitah, Syasya & Liyana - her dad's side

Nadya, Syasya & Shaniz - her mom's side

Cute kan dekni!!!!

Lil princess.

The happy family

With Tok Man & Nenek Lini's family

He was there with us too!!!!

Esah & Am's chalet was a blast just that I missed the cake cutting session!
[I'll update on that when I got all the pictures].

Toodles.



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham