Thursday, November 22, 2007
♥ ...

Yesterday meet up was so not enough ok! I still need more dose from this two bestfriend of mine. We meet up for a lil while before dinner date with love as Izan need a hug from both of us. And yes, I gave one big hug and a tight slap too =). Its a good thing though, its to wake her up. Its time to get your ass back to reality darling.
We'll meet up on the 7th or on the big day itself ok! So we bitch around for a lil while. Got cursed from them. They said I got my ulcer for my foul mouth. Haha! They love me for this, I know =)
They're one of the beautiful, wonderful people that I really need in life. We go through alot together already. Izan has been with me for almost 8 years and as for Saidah, it been almost 4 years now.
And I pray, wish and hope this friendship end when the clock tick its last.
Here's some happy moment of us =)















I'll have to stop here or it will be never ending one=p
Its the PSLE result today, all the best to my lil sis, Ruhaini, my lil niece, Suhaila and also his lil angel, Sabrina. They're getting the result but I'm the one who's so stressed
up!
Anyways, Have a great day y'all!