now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 21, 2007
...
Phew~ I can like finally breath. My work is almost clear. With the help of my dear colleague, Nizal. He cleared one trashbin box of shipments that had been pending for days. I was seeking sympathy from boss and all he do was laughed at me! Thanks eh!

I gotta apply the salt to my ulcer tonight. Salt water doesn't help at all. And when it heal I hope this working spirit of mine will still be there. *smile*

Anyways, someone's leaving us for a week tomorrow for Thailand. He is so looking forward for this trip since months ago. He's all ready to fly there. Like really ready ok!
He's none other than;


Hansley Sparrow!!!!
We'll miss you.
I'll miss your crap, your irritating-ness, your sungguh menbingetkan telinge songs, your stupid joke and the list can go on and on.

Take care and eat well. Hehe.

Its 1730hrs, I'm supposed to be packing now but then I'll be waiting for love to come back from his delivery and then we're off for a short meet up =). I've been seeing him almost everyday now and I'm so loving it.

Toodles now.



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham