now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 09, 2007
TGIF!!!!
Finally the weekend is here and I'm not working tomorrow! Yipee!! My weekend will start today as my girlfie, Esah held a chalet for her belated birthday cum her fiancee, Am advanced birthday! It been a long time since I went to a chalet ok!

So today I gotta clear my work and stop being a lazy bum! Gotta call each and every consignee and get their shipment out for delivery! Working mood please come and help me settle all this shit of mine =)

Wana share a lil something with you guys..not showing off..but just sharing =p
I finally did it!! Did what?
. . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .

.

This....!!!

I pierced my bloody tongue almost a month ago, 15th Oct 2007!!
I've wanting to do this since my secondary school life and now, after living in this world for exactly 20 years 7 months, I finally did it!
My tears automatically flow through my eyes ok the moment he "rodok" the needle through my tongue ok! And I've to grip Esah's hand really hard while Am & love was outside waiting! Haha!

I had to eat porridge on day one! By day two, I succeed by eating LJS and it took me quite a long time to finish it. I had to eat rice with spoon and took me a few days then I can use my very own hand.=)

Suprised Mama with my tongue on the eve of her birthday after giving her birthday present! Pandai aku bodek kan! Hurhur! And lil sis, Lia even did it too. 2 weeks after mine! Haha! Her tongue is getting better too now! And Baba is still kept in the dark! Oops!

I'll be back with more post when I feel like it hor!

Toodles



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham