Monday, December 17, 2007
♥ ...
My weekend was splendid! What about yours?
First and foremost, 15th December marked
My bestfriend, Saidah's Engagement.
I was working that Saturday so Love fetched me as I gotta rush to collect her brownie cupcake and off to her crib to be there on time!

So after 1 year plus of dating she's finally engaged to Hakim, Mr Ketompret we call him.
Simple affair. Simple make up yet gorgeous! Izan & myself was so happy for her but we still can't believed she's engaged.








Alhamdulillah everything went smoothly.
May you have a blissful engagement till your marriage babe =)
I didn't stay there for long. After the engagement we buzzed off to Vivo for lunch cum dinner date with non other, my love. We're caught in the rain a few minute before we reached our destination.
We planned to catch a movie and the great one can't be watch due to my age!!! So we had a lovely lunch cum dinner at Earle's Swensen.




The food portion was alot ok! We spent about an hour there to finish our food, talk crap, laughed and I so love the time spent together.

We then head down to Tampines, accompany Uteh to get her tragus pierce! Finally!
So unlike any other Sunday, the cousins meet up. Like all the seniors. Just to accompany get my D&D Costume!
We went from Chinatown - Mustafa Centre - Bugis with dear cousins, aunt, lil nephew and not forgetting love. Since the theme this year is Shanghai Knight, we went to Chinatown first to search for the costume but only Kak Nani got hers there. Had our lunch at Central as everyone will be death anytime soon if we don't consume any food.






Believe it or not, I got my costume at Mustafa Centre. After that we head down to Bugis to get my shoes and it all done now! Just waiting for the day to come.






Anyway, have you guys try the Chewy Junior? Go get them! It so super delicious and sinful!

Time spent with the cousins? Was always splendid one =D
The day doesn't end there, love came over and watched Asian Idol with the family. And boy, are we proud that Hady Mirza won the Asian Idol or what! Mama & sibling was jumping like a 2 years old kiddos and screaming on top of our voice lar ok. Love then went off to get supper for me and we continue watching Nana Tanjung 2 with the sibling till night! Haha.
So there you go, my weekend spent with family, bestfriends & love of my life =)
Weekday is back all over again! I woke up late, came to work late. Was called by the GM this morning. I was all ready to see a termination letter on his desk but no, I got a compliment from him instead. Haha!
On a brighter note, I'm gonna spare some free time for myself to watch The Heartbreak Kid & Good Luck Chuck in my comfy home as I've got the disc already =p!
Its 1524hrs now, I gotta get my ass on work. Before that I need a fag! *calling the kakak!!!*
Toodles!