now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 18, 2007
...
Work been hectic! Getting out of hand each and everyday. I've driver who lied and act as if he attempted delivery for the shipment but the truth is, he didn't even try! WTF! I've almost 200 plus shipment from this particular country and the most fcuking thing I have to do is to call each and every consignee. Am I a wonder woman or what? That doesn't include those shipment from the other countries!

I'll have shipment piling up if I stop calling and then I'll have lots and lots of email to read if I were to call the whole day! Now, will someone tell me how am I suppose to do it all by myself?

This morning, the CS manager shoot me with an email and he even cc that mail to the GM and my manager! Its all because I didn't answer the goddam phone! Why? Cos I've this habit of not answering any calls when I'm updating my shipments. And if I were to answer those call without knowing where the shipment is, then I'll be in big trouble. Am I wrong to say that? Of course I didn't reply him that. With a help from a friend, I shoot him with a reply back with some twist in the story =)

That manager been finding fault with me and when his staff do unnecassary shit, he would just close one eyes! MF!

I think I'm getting sick but I can't afford to take any MC with this kinda workload!
I'm yearning for holiday! A short getaway! Anyone?



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham