Friday, December 21, 2007
♥ ....
Wednesday, the day when I was so into work! So devoted! Really! Where I called every customer and when I'm done with that, my comp decided to be a bitch! It got hang and my email was crash! I had 900+ emails, 90+ unread one in my inbox and its all gone!! I can never get them back! I even cried telling Lia about it! She laughed! Thanks eh! Like fcuk kan! It feel so shitty not able to finish work the way you want it to be.
So anyway, my weekend started off with a movie date with love that very night. We've been planning for a movie date for weeks and only managed to watched it that very day. In order to get the best seat, love bought the tickets 8 hours earlier! Haha! Drop by the mall while doing his deliveries =)
We head home together after work, had dinner at my crib, get changed and off to the movie at 10pm!.
We watched Alvin and The Chipmunks

The movie was hilarious! Theodore is so so so so adorable! I love it!
After the movie we were plan less, sat under his void deck, met the brother for helmet exchange. We then head down to Changi. Bought some food from 7eleven and settle down near Tekong Ferry Terminal. We sit, we eat, we drink, we fag & we talk about everything under the stars =)
The night ended at 3am! So much of not having any plans!
Aidiladha was supposed to be a joyful time spent with the family but this year, half of the day was spent at home! Movie marathon!
Watched Good Luck Chuck with the sisters and Mama. Jessica Alba was so clumsy! Its so not her! I love the movie! I really do. It feel kinda awkward watching some scence with Mama presence. Haha! Next we watched High School Musical 2. Was great, better than the first one and I still think Gabriella voice suck!
Love had his own movie marathon watching The Heartbreak Kid and The Kingdon with the brother too. Hehe!
I had a tiff with Baba! Suck big time! So got ready and the sisters went to meet the usual at Mak Yah's crib. The family was busy playing the family game and only stop and hour later.
Around 7, the cousins went to MacD for some bite even though there's lots of food back home. We had a fair share of 5 large fries and 40 pieces nugget. Had fun, cousin bonding. I love them more every single day.
The day doesnt end there, head to Aniq's crib to watch Anugerah Life on Sensasi. Love joined me too. The show was so draggy! So suck!
TGIF everyone and guess what? I'm still on my bed =) Haha! I took last minute leave. I really can't get myself outta bed this morning. So here I am. Will be at home for the whole day I suppose as love's working. It feels like Sunday, the whole family is home. Parents took leave as Girl had her secondary one orientation day this morning. She got into BNSS fyi, just like the other 2 sisters. I hope she'll behave well and won't get herself into trouble every now and then.
Saturday would be family day I supposed, Sunday still not confirm. I'm looking forward for the next weekend. Its my D&D and that 13th month =)))
I'm missing my babes.=(
Enjoy the weekend y'all.