now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 31, 2007
♥ ...
My weekend was a splendid. My D&D was a blast! I was so free on Saturday, I finished all my work really fast. Head to Tampines right after that with Iana, get my nails done, head to her crib to get her stuff then went straight to cousin Nani's crib to get ourself ready there. Thanks Elis for the make up.

So my Annual Dinner & Dance was held at the Hiton Hotel, Vista Room.
Almost everyone was there when we got there. Had cocktails first before we went in to the room. Got our seats, I changed to another table and Nizal joined me, obviously with the gerek kakis!
My irritating supervisor, Abg Fendi.
New colleague, Fiza
Traffic Controller, Nizal
Another irritating one, Zam
The kakis
My mum at work, mummy Candice & Kak Nora
The sepet operation guy, Azim
Mummy Sandra who kissed me alot of time that night

The show begun, the lights went off, totally dark, then came the dancers. Even my gm was grooving ok to an old chinese song then to She Bang, William Hung version ok! After the dance, introduction by the emcee then came our food, lights off too! Music blasted so loud and there, the waiter/waitress came in with food! Cool shit pe! The food was ok, I only ate 4 out of the 10 dish
The table
The ladies
The GM giving his speech
Best Contractor, Abg Zainol. He deserved it!
Best Employer, Cik Hakim. After 15 Years!!
The ladies
The table people
My uncle
When CS, Sales and Traffic meetThe important people at work! Traffic controller, Nizal. My Supervisor, Abg Yan. My anything goes Traffic Manager, Fintan.
The always all out, Nonet
The kakis again
Then there's competition between Ula-Ula and Ulu-Ulu. I gotta go on stage when the emcee asked for the youngest ladies from the team, and I earn point for Ula-Ula. Hehe. There's lots of other game and we sure had lots of fun participating. There's one part where every single soul there, move to the dancefloor and even the stage to dance! The must have YMCA dance. I was perspiring like pig I tell you. Haha! Then its after party time, all type of music was blast.

The crowd
Sempat!
The last one standing

I then change to meet Hans and love. Went to Niqqi's Cheese Prata Shop around Clementi Road or was is West Coast. We sit around for awhile and planned to watched movie at Cineleisure. Something happened to love's bike while we were on the way there. We cancelled the plan, he had to park his bike at Suntec and head home while Hans & Memey continue with whatever plan they had.

Spent the whole night under my void deck with love till 5am! Love him to bits and pieces. (=

My Sunday was spent with the family and mak siah. Lunch treat at Ramen Ten. I had the usual while the others had what they want to. Great bonding session. Walk around town to look for Girls' schoolbag but nothing to her liking. Bought a top from MNG after a long time. Then we head down to Bugis where Girl bought her JP shoe and got her Billabong pencil case and schoolbag. Bought some more stuff there for myself and Lia bought her own stuff too! Last destination, Tampines, I still have not get my slip on! All three branches at town, Bugis & Simei! WTH! I'm crossing my finger for Parkway branch!! Got her stationery at Tamp, bought her a tee at Split, bought some food and head home while Lia went straight to work.


My lovely sis

Beloved parents and Mak Siah

I love every minute spent with dear family. ((=

So its the eve of new year today! Stuck at work. Praying hard there'll be half day.

My new year resoution?
-I really gotta start saving for real!
-Wana have a blastful 21st birthday (=
-May this relationship of mine last till the clock tick its last this time round.
-Obtain my car license.
-Minimise my phone bill
-Own stuff that I've yearning for

What else? Lots more I guess...Too much...

I'll be spending my new year eve with love later and hope it will be a blast.

Gotta start work now, 2008 here I come =)

Toodles now~



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham