now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, January 04, 2008
....
What shall I blog about? I wana make it special as this is my very first entry for 2008, but then I've no idea what to talk about.

My new year eve was spent with love's colleague who happened to be my schoolmate back in secondary school. I got time off from work and get to go home at 1530hrs, very last minute! So that give me a chance to meet love pretty early. We went to Parkway to get my slip on from M)phosis and they don't have it! Urgh!

With an empty hand, we then head to Newton for dinner. Had the usual Ikan Bakar.

I'm craving for it now!!!

Next stop, Tong Seng. We actually gotta parked baby fino there and walk all the way to Marina to meet Nash, the girlfie, Ida & her group of girlfriends. It was damn packed!



We sat around at the small fountain near Padang. Waited for the clock to strike 12am, and voila the firework do their thing! After the whole firework issue, we lepak at Concourse before heading back home.

The very next day, I had a date with love. We meet up quite late. And to my suprised, we wore the same colour tee! Green! I was blank for few second before I burst out laughing! Its so unplanned! Felt so weird!

Bought the tickets first at Cathay Cineplex then late lunch at Ojolali



Movie, I Am Legend movie followed by dessert at Ben & Jerry andlastly meet Esah & Am for some catching things up session! The both of them are counting down the days! So happy for them =)





I totally forgot to post this shout out for Mak Siah.



Happy 47th Birthday!!!
She even go on air [the radio I mean] on her birthday! Hehe.

My Baby, My Love, My Clown...I so adore you!

Its Firday people! I'm so thankful. I need alot of beauty sleep, gonna make use of this weekend.
Have a splendid weekend y'all.
Love love =)



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham