now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 14, 2008
...
I had a splendid weekend. Both days spent with love.
I was working on the Saturday, head home straight wanting to take a short nap but it didn't happen as I spent hours on the phone with gf Izan =)! I really miss that babe truckload and same goes to gf Saidah too! Will be meeting both of them next week and we're so gonna spend the whole day together, from morning till night or perhaps dawn? And we're bringing gf Izan to somewhere she have not step on for yearsssss. Tular asek club club jek! =p

So I didn't meet the family as I had a date with love. It was supposed to be so call a mistery date that love's supposed to plan but because of the bad weather, it spoilt everything! We went public and head to Suntec for late lunch cum dinner at BaliThai! We really had a big feast ok!
We had this:

Seafood Tom Yam!

The Thai salad which I forgot the name! I love this! And love get hooked!

The Combi Bakar which consist of; chicken, prawn, cuttlefish, satay chicken and fish!

Kangkong Belachan

Belambak kan!!!! Haha! But we managed to finish most of it!
After that we went to the DHL baloon thingy, as love actually wanted to bring me there in the very first place! But they were close for the day! Thanks eh! We'll go there again soon ok love!
Then to Bugis, wanted to watch American Gangster but the seating suck! We head back to his void deck and spent few hours on his new gadget!

Sunday was with him again! We went around in circle to get his Adidas shoe! From Ngee Ann City - Raffles City Shopping Centre and lastly, The Cathay! One happy chap when he got hold on that shoe with 30% off some more! Went to Expo to meet Esah & Am! Caught in the heavy rain and love was soaking wet lar seh! Accompany the fiancee's survey some photographer and videos. Watched the fashion show. Anyway, it was nice to bumped into you Rima =)

Then we went to Tampines MacD for dinner! And then home straight home.

I have a date with Mr Mustafa later and might be visiting Miss Lau Pa Sat too! Yeah!
Today workload suprised me totally! I have less than 100 problem shipments! But then I still have 5 boxes full of shipments to clear! Haha! Tomorrow gonna be hell, I bet ya!

Lunch time is here, toodles now.

Ouh ya, Thanks love for the weekend! Next, it'll be my turn.

Have a nice weekday y'all =))))



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham