Tuesday, January 15, 2008
♥ .
So I told ya that my workload will increased today but its aite as I'm expecting it! I was on the ball yesterday and I clear all the necessary shit that I'm supposed to clear. Went home with a big fat smile on my face =))
Yesterday at home with the whole family was fun! Sitting around in the living room, checking out Lia's new ExpressMusic phone! She got it, like finally and yours truly suffer heart pain! Haha! But its alright, I am so gonna change my phone in few months time! Everyone was in a good mood. And I'm loving it.
Then by 10pm, meet up with love. Pay Mustafa Centre a visit and got myself this:

The long await mp3, Creative Zen Stone Plus! I've been wanting to have my own mp3 and I finally did! But then I still can't believe I got one myself! Haha! There won't be any silent journey home now! Yeah!
I'm counting down till the 23rd, I sooooo can't wait!!!
Have a nice day loves.