Thursday, February 14, 2008
♥ .
Today at exactly 12:04am as I was sitting around with gf Esah, there's a message tone beep and it was a Valentine message from the guys: love & am! (as they were to busy with their psp, we girls left them and went to sit around at the fitness corner to bitch, haha!)
" Hey our beloved darling min & esah! afiq n am here wishing u gals a happy valentine's day! Love ya'll alot! "We almost got teary eyes! Of course I'm touched, I'm totally speechless! Never expect that to come from them! Never got that from anyone at all, believe me!
They can reallly be a pain in the ass but the truth is they are the sweetest human ever, I swear.
Well, we're not celebrating Valentine though as everday is Valentine for us=)
Yesterday was great as usual. We meet up after work, instead of Simpang for dinner we went to Sakunthala's. I recommend you guys the Butter Chicken, its so finger licking good!
I'm meeting the cousin tomorrow, Insyallah! And I so can't wait!
Gotta start working now, Happy Valentine (=