now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 09, 2008
.
I'm patiently waiting for Sunday to come by really fast. And I'm so excited + worried(typical me) at the same time. I really pray, wish & hope this will work out as plan.

See, its Love's birthday this Monday and since it falls on a weekday I've decided to celebrate it on Sunday instead but thats not all, we both took leave to spent another day together on Monday. Hee..

He knows about my Monday plan for him though, instead of going for the normal movie-dinner date. I've decided to bring him to venture the island instead. Hope Mr Sunshine will be on my side. I'm so looking for it and of course Sunday.

He's been bugging me with messages about Sunday like:

"Where will you be bringing me?"
"Hope it'll be something good" Like duh!
"I kinda feel worried and scared!"
"What's gonna happen apart from the island trip?"
"I'm excited but at the same time nervous too"
"You won't tell me even if I beg on my knee?"


Yup to that extend! Of course I'll make sure he won't do that.
And he's been asking me to keep shut whenever I count down the days!

Tehee...

And of course, I've been trying to seal my lips really tight and been trying to avoid the question though. (:

Anyway, one of my primaryschoolbestfriend will be hitch this Sunday. I'm so happy for her, I'll see you soon Shera.

Farah & Dayah, please confirm time!!!!


Weekend is here, I'm sure gonna have lots of fun!
And the following weekend, will be another fun time together with the colleagues not in SIN but Melaka. Hee, atleast I get out of SIN right?

Till then toodles lovelies.



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham