now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, June 28, 2008
♥ After 8 months
After 8 months, we(the girlfriends) meet up with our dear bestboyfriend, Rhi! The last time we met him was our iftar session back in September!

Meet up at AlTazaaq, and the last time we went there was back in January or was it February, I can't recall. We talked alot I must say, updates about our life and stuff and we really talked openly with him too, like really really open! Hee. We've been together since 2004 that explain why we don't have to be someone else when we're with him.

We had sheesha and I don't really enjoyed it yesterday but of course the company keep me alive yesterday even though its so freaking hot! And ya, we bumped into Saidah's ex colleague cum our new friend, Faz whom we met back in January. And yesterday we meet again at the very same venue and same spot.

He sat with us for awhile and of course with him around the topic we talked about is always HOT! Haha! We really had a great time spent together yesterday and I can't wait to meet the 3 of them again!





We wanted to snap the star jump shot but fail!






Another date on Monday, celebration for Izan's 21st. Very belated one but I hope it'll turn out good though =)

I'm at work, just had LjS breakfast at my desk. I've not update any of my shipments ok! Hee, gotta clear them now.

Have a great weekend lovely!



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham