now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 02, 2008
.
Its Monday all over again, and the weather was so humid this morning and its still is.

My weekend was ok, went to Robinson Sale at the expo for awhile after work with cousin Nani and Kak Nora, bought something which I've been eyeing for. And then to TM to buy myself a pair of sandal but its unavailable. Had lunch with Love first then its home sweet home.

My intention was to take a short nap cos I was really sleepy(woke up at 4am, remember?) and then meet up with the family later at night. So when I reached home, I went straight to lala land. And I slept from 4pm till midnight! When I woke up, lots of missed call and messages received. Haha!

So there goes my Saturday, burned.

Sunday was fun fun fun, last minute meet up with the cousins, aunties and lil Aniq. Did a lil bit of shopping at Parkway and then dinner. Dinner was great, lots of laughing! It was a short meet up and of course, its not enough.

We head home soon after that then I met Love, head to YCK to meet Rafi and accompany him for supper and its home sweet home.

Back to work! I've no mood to work at all even though I've tonnes of shipments to call, I think I'll bring forward to tomorrow (: I just don't understand why my boss don't wana get me a partner =,=

I'm going to clear my emails only today and
I have 3 ulcer now and I so hate it!



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham