Wednesday, June 11, 2008
♥ .
I was called a slut by a total stranger and he's been on my mind since then.
It started last Friday.
This guy is one of my sis, Liani friend in her Friendster. Even though she don't know who the hell is he. She approve his request a long time ago. And he even add her in his msn, and my sis approve just for the sake of it. He's been bugging my sis for her number and my sis been ignoring him. But my sis refused to delete/block him from her msn.
That Friday, he bug my sis again and again for her number and my sis simply ignore not wanting to delete/block her. And then out of the blue, he asked my sister
"You got sister name Suriani? She always bring guys home right? She's such a slut and you're too!"
WTF!!!
So she called me straight and I was really fuming mad! I checked his friendster via his email address(even though I'm not suppose to excess to Friendster). This guy been trying to add me in friendster and I've been rejecting his request! See, my friendster, blog and multiply are for those whom I know, my new girl friend and seriously I prefer to view girl's profile rather than guy's.
Back to that jerk, he even told my sis that I changed my bf every single week and he even claim he got our resident's number.. Hmmph!
My sis gave him a basket full of unpleasant sentence and I thought he would stop just there.
My sis actually change her nick to "his email address-this guy is a stalker and bla bla bla"
My sis thought he was just pulling her leg. He told my sis he'll call and there the telephone rang and its a private number! And he even type out our number in the conversation. Scary isn't it!
I really have no idea who is he.
Wanna take a look at this jerk
yang kekurangan kasih sayang?
Check him out on Friendster:
babo19866@hotmail.com
If you can see under his friendlist, they're are all girls!
He's so scary!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enough about the jerk aite.
I stayed till late yesterday clearing all my shit. I broke down in the morning looking at my workload and I'm satisfied that I cleared it all yesterday.
Love fetched me yesterday from work and when we reached my block, I see 2 police cars and a few people around my block and then i saw....................................a dead body being covered!
Yes! I saw it with my own eyes, and I even see his bare feet while waiting for the lift. I was really scared, Love send me straight to my doorstep(like he always do) and when we came out from the lift, my mum and sis was already outside looking at the dead body(so typical Singaporean). That chinese old man(my mum actually saw his face) fell directly infront of my corridor.
At first my mum thought it was someone's door being slammed but she was wrong when our neighbour told her someone had just commit suicide.
Gosh! Of all places, my block!
I decided to have dinner while the family was still outside. While having dinner with Love, there's a strong wind which came out of nowhere and suddenly it rain so heavily! Scary! Lots of things came to my mind at that point of time. Haha.
While waiting for the rain to stop, we sat around, watched TV and when its time for Love to make his way home(around 10++) the body is still there ok!
I'm still unsure what actually happen to that apek, but may he rest in peace though =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My beloved aunty, Mak Yah will undergo a minor operation for her eyes and I pray hard that everything will go smoothly, Insyallah.
Can't wait to visit her later after work. All the family will be there and I hope it'll make her feel better.
Do pray for my aunt ya =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gotta clear my shipments now, have a nice day ahead.