Wednesday, June 18, 2008
♥ .
It been a long time since I spent quality time with the boyfriend but I did yesterday even though it last for a few hours.
It was totally last minute as I was craving for prata and Love brought me to Simpang to fulfill my craving. We each had one egg and plain prata and together with my all time favourite home made ice tea while he had his tea ice limau.
We then head back to his crib and I came up with the idea of washing up Fino. It been months and when I said months it really mean months! The last time was in April or was it March! I really can't remember at all! So imagine how the poor baby blue bike looks like!
We started washing Fino when the clock strike midnight, yes that late! I showered Fino's body while Love was incharge of the tyres and all. After that he did the rinsing and waxing while yours truly did nothing =)
I'm going to KL this weekend. Its a one day trip and there'll be a big event there and I'm so looking forward for it even though its only a day out of SIN. And of course, I'll be taking leave. This time around I've applied beforehand and I know my boss wasn't happy about it but who cares!
Then on Tuesday, back to reality and for sure I'll have tonnes to do! Should I come back this Saturday so that I can clear some of the shit? No? We'll see.
Anyway, its my bestgirlfriend 2nd day at work today and I can see that she's enjoying her work so far! Office girl now huh! Glad that you finally got a job which is office hour so better treasure it ok =)
I'm missing my bestgirlfriends

And my dear cousins!!!

Haha. Thats us! back in 2005!!!!
I so can't wait to go home now ...............................................