Wednesday, July 30, 2008
♥ .
Pay Day tomorrow!
It feel like it been monthSSSSS since I got my last pay! Hee! Once a month pay is really killing me ok! I'm still trying to adapt to the changes.
On a bright note,
This morning an x colleague of mine offer me a job, the same job scope as my current one but of course with a better pay and its much much nearer to my hommie =)
I'm giving it a shot. I better cos Ita spent almost 2 hours helping me with the cover page and this x colleague of mine already sent my resume to the person in charge without even telling me. Gosh! Am I really ready for a whole new environment?
Love is so supportive infact he can't wait for me to "wake up" and find better prospect.
I'm prayin really hard now.
I so can't wait for tomorrow dinner with the family.