Friday, July 25, 2008
♥ .
Its Friday and its pouring. Nice weather to tuck yourself under those thick blanket, don't you think so? That's what I've been thinking and I'm super duper sleepy right now!
I gotta work tomorrow and its sucha waste of time. Anyway, I heard that we'll be getting our bonus in August. I really hope its for real. Who doesn't want bonus? Even if its a one month bonus, I'll be very happy.
My Saturday will be packed. Work, Love's aunt wedding then its dinner with his family. I'm kinda nervous! Its nerve wrecking ok even though I've met them all.
Sunday, we'll be going to have fun with telematches. Hope Mr Sun will be with us.
I'm going to miss the cousins this week, but no worries aite. I'll make it up to you guys the next week!
August is around the corner, and I'll declare myself bankrupt before it come! There's alot of birthdays! *faint*
I just feel like uploading pictures. Hee...

Our very first date =p

I miss this moment....

The day that they really tolerate with my fickle minded-ness

Miss this talkative girl!

Don't know when will I ever get to see this anak "jepon".

Miss the "full attendances"

I just love this pic here!

Meet up soon!

Need more of this!


Mase friend friend =p

Can't wait to meet them!

Last but never the least, missing this lil naughty dude here! He's sick currently but still hyperactive as always!
And I didn't even do any work ok since just now =)