now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 01, 2008
.
I came to work almost 10 today. I was really tired and didn't even set my alarm clock. I still need my sleep. I was out almost eveyday last week and I don't remember going to bed at all. I'm going to cut down this week to get back my beauty sleep.

My weekend was fine. Saturday, visit my aunt who went for the eye operation, she's getting better. Alhamdulillah. Then the family decided to go Vivo, as Baba get to bring home his company mini van we had the "freedom" to go everywhere we want to. But I decided to ride with Farhan. He took me "sight seeing" in the middle of the night. From Sembawang, we took more than one hour to reach Vivo, can you imagine? We got lost in Chinatown, we even went to Queens Close, Holland and some other weird name I've never heard of. And yours truly finally solve our problem. When I saw Keppel Road, I was "jumping" and shouting for joy! My butt was really aching ok!

I only get to spent a few minutes with the family at Vivo and meet up with Love, we then went to Kallang MacD to meet up with the other diamonds and the day end at 2am!

Sunday was uncommon for me as I joined parents to 2 different wedding, my distant cousins. One from mum's side at AMK then to Bedok, dad's side. Meet Mak Siah's and Mak Itam's family there. We then decided to go TM as Fadhli need to get his school shoe. So we went home for awhile as I need to change.

That night I felt so young! I was the only "senior" cousin and I gotta miggle around with the 13, 14 and 15 year old teenager! Haha. We ventured the whole TM leaving our parents with whatever they wanna do. Then we head to Simpang for dinner where Love joined us.

Love and me then went to T3 to meet the diamonds again and this time around we head home around 1am!

Yesterday, I came to work at 915am ok! I've been late for 2 days already!

I'll be all alone today at work and I wanna finish up all my callings by today, hopefully I could.

Now now, where should I eat for lunch today? Any suggestion anyone?



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham