now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 30, 2008
.
I refused to wake up early. Love woke me up at 740am as he thought that I might need him to send me to work. And then the cousin woke me up at 800am and again I just refused to get my ass out of bed so I woke up at 815am instead =)

And I reached office sweet office at 910am.

Yesterday meet up still goes on without Izan. Just Saidah & me. Usual dose of Simpang. A solid 2 hours meet up was really needed. 2 hours of non stop talking. The problem with this girl here is that she took sooooo long to tell me one story. She will really go into details and I love it cos whenever people wanna tell me something I expect it to be from A-Z.

We ended the day with goodbye kisses and hugs. Then I went to meet Love and his PCG colleague, Fad and gf, Dila. They were singing their hearts out when I arrived. As usual yours truly made the room like her own home, lie down and almost went to lala land.

Anyone loves karaoke? And want a cheaper price. Head down to Kampong Chai Chee Community Centre. No alcohol, only bubble tea =)
The songs are all updated, not all lar but most of the brand new hits are in.

The day ended at 2am!

Here I am at work. Shipments still not updated!

Its pay day and I'm almost BANKRUPT ok!

Before I end,

Kepada semua umat Islam di Singapura.

Selamat menjalani ibadah Puasa.

Wishing you a blessed Ramadhan, Amin.


Anyway, my cousin and myself wear the same top of a different colour today! Hahahah!
Sucha coincident.



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham