now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, August 16, 2008
♥ .
I came to work at 9am instead of 830am! Haha..
Whats new huh!

Yesterday outing with the PCG guys and their girlfie was fun. And we end the day ended at 3am!
I'll blog about it when I'm free aite.

Anyway look at this! (sorry bek, I stole your pic again*peace*)




I go AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW when I look at this.
I would love to have my own shoot when I'm pregnant in yearssss to come lar of course.
She's due tomorrow. So can't wait!

I gotta start updating my work then I'll just surf the net for whatever stuff.

I so can't wait to go for retail therapy with Love later! Yeah!
On your account eh Love? =p



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham