Monday, August 04, 2008
♥ .
My weekend was great! Quality time spent with Family, Love & Friends!Nothing much to update, i'll just upload pic aite!
FridaySince Dark Knight was a full house we watch The Mummy.
It was my first time meeting Kaori(Ita's japanese colleague).
We shake hand and she introduce herself
"Nama saya Kaori" So cute! Haha
Kaori went home after that, Ita & me went to Tamp and meet up wit Faris, Atem & Indah!




Saturday
Went out early afternoon.
Newly wed, Nor Rima & Faizal!
Semoga mahligai yang dibina berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat.
Love the deco and food. And they both look gorgeous.
(first 2 pic aku curik, heee)




Later part in the afternoonWedding again. My anak sedara kalau ikot pangkat lar kan.
Again I love the deco and food. And of course gorgeous bride & groom.
Head to TM after that before we all head home.









Sunday
Out with Love.
Bought him a helmet. And he forgot about Arai right after that.
Capati for lunch! I like!!!
Window shop at Raffles City, can't wait for bonus. Come quick!





This morning, I "fucked" my boss and it feels great! =)