now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 22, 2008
♥ .
Browsing through my youngest sis friendster make me realilsed how much she have grown. She's going through a brand new chapter of her life; a teenager. She used to be very tiny and very adorable and I wish she could stay just like that. I love her long curly wurly hair that touches her butt, I love her very fair skin and of course her sweet dimple, just like mine =p.

She's the only one who doesn't crawl but she slide around the house with her butt. Yes, she will "mop" the whole house. Haha. As time goes by, she's standing on her 2 feet. And now she's getting bigger than me. Seriously! She grow up too fast.

And today mark her 13th birthday!




Happy birthday lil sis!
No matter how much I nag at you, scolded you, beaten you.
I love you no matter what.

No matter how much I control your life, make things difficult for you.
Just remember its because I love you and because I don't want the same things that happen to me happen to you aite sis.

Hope you like the gift that SK (she call Afiq Sakit Kuat, fyi) & myself bought you. Now you can strike that out from your list aite.

Hope you have fun in school and still full after yesterday's pizza hor.
Love love.



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham