Wednesday, September 10, 2008
♥ .
I've been living with her since she started breathing in this world. And since then I've been loving her with all the love that I have. And even though we do quarrell to the extend of exchanging negative words we'll still be as per normal few hours after that.
We were label twin when we were still very young but as time goes by we grow up in different company but the bond between us is always there.
Till today I still can't belive (not that I don't have faith in you) that you're in Poly now. Heee... You prove that aunty kepo of us wrong eh dek! I'm proud of you ok, really am.
Here I am wishing you a Happy 20th Birthday Nursuliani.

Thanks you for being my banker at time when I really need those cash.
Thanks for making the whole family burst out laughiing with your silliness act and dance.
Thanks for listening to my problems, to my gossips all the time.
Lastly, I would like to thank parents for making you as my blood. =)
Hope you love the Crumpler bag that you've been eyeing for years(yang kau da pakai pon tu) from Afiq & me !
Hope you enjoy your pathetic (thats what you claim) iftar at Simpang with Alem later
Lets see how pathetic it'll be ok, jangan kau nangis suda =)