Thursday, September 25, 2008
♥ .
I finally got my shoe yesterday! Right after work,
takde hegeh2 ok! Then break fast with Love's parents at Rasa 21 then to his crib and spent 2 hours watching tv! Decided to jog the very last minute, got home and change and I managed to jog 10 rounds in 13 minutes =) Good progress tau,
macam nak mampos jugak aku!
Mama just informed me that my cousin, Abang Hakim got into an accident 2 days ago. He's from my mom's side. One of my aunt only informed Mama few hours ago! Heard it was pretty bad, he need to undergo head operation. He even broke his nose, teeth. Scary. He's unconscious now.
Dear
Allah, I hope he'll be fine after the operation.
Amin
Cumi cumi, can't wait to meet you tomorrow to makan besar! Hee!!
5 days to Syawal, hope everything goes well.