now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 17, 2008
.
As you all know, I was supposed to break fast at Arnold but it was full.
I was really really sad ok! So we just walk aimlessly and make our way to Haig Road and settle down with my all time favourite Mee Goreng mamak there. While Love had his Chicken Cutlet.

After that we went to Joo Chiat, start hunting for this capal. Found one which is only 18bucks but there's no size and there's one like selling at Toko Warisan but thank GOD there's no size also cos its freaking expensive lor.

Met Ait & bai for awhile, accompany Bai get his Baju Melayu then we bid goodbye and went to TKC, found his capal and a very reasonable price and its one of his friend's father shop so we got discount. Yeah! I know there's tons of shop selling capal in Bazaar but he want the traditional one.

Once we're done, I pull out my white flag already. My leg was killing me. I was in heels mine you. Thank GOD I brought my sandal along. Once I we get to Fino, I change into my sandal. Hee.

Met the PCG peeps at ECP. Since we didn't get to bowl the other day, the guys planned for this outing. We played 2 games and it was fun fun fun.

















We end the day at 3am ok!

This morning, I told my boss that I'm going to the doc to get my migraine pills (it been a long time since I do this ok!). And he simply reply ok. So went back to bed and slept till 1152am! And I got to work around 1230pm=)

Today, I need to sleep really early.

Da~

Anyway,
Happy birthday Anna =)




yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham