Monday, September 22, 2008
♥ .
My weekend was tiring but it was ABSOLUTELY FUN!
Started of with Friday, wanted to break fast at Mak's Place cos I was craving for the Beef Fried Rice so so so bad! But it was jam packed, we end up at Noor Janna around that area too. Then to Geylang to hunt for Mama's baju kurong. And she finally got it! Yeah! Bought corset and now I'm left with the shoe. =)
Saturday was Iftar at his aunt's crib in Boon Keng with Love's family plus all the other relatives of him. Lil babe was there! Got her in my arms and all she does was sleepZzZzZz!
Takde bunyi langsung walaupon bising nak mampos ok! Very good Tasha =)
Lots of food! From Soto/Mee Soto, Roti Kirai, Rojak Bandung!
Sedap! And we celebrated to September babies! We sang the birthday song over and over again! Hahah!















Then we bid them goodbye, bought a cake then head to Tanjung Rhu to meet the usual! Oh, I so need their dose! It fun fun fun! We suprised Micha & Faris with the cake. It was an advance celebration for them! Happy birthday to both of you!
We spent hours there and like finally I got to play
bunge api! Thanks Esah
kerana sanggop beli kan! Then we planned to bowl, Kallang was full, we tried going Ehub was on waiting list but after almost 2 hours of waiting and the boys was tired after many rounds of games at the arcade we gave up and call it a night!
Alhamdulilah, I'm glad that I'm still with the same circle of friends I had last year. Even though we don't usually meet up and we do remain the same whenever we meet up. Cheers to many many more years for our friendship!


































Sunday was another JB trip with the families plus Love. We rent a van this time round. And the air condition suck to the very max lor! We left SIN around 11am. First stop was Kota Raya, I was bored! I was very moody, didn't fast and head was spinning. I pop my pills sat around with the rest while the parents do their shopping. I even fell asleep ok while waiting.
We then head to Angsana. Parents bought some
keropok and
popiah for Raya. And Love got himself a
samping to match with my
kain. Then its almost time to break fast, we went somewhere around Danga Bay and had buffet for break fast. RM21.90 per head, totally worth every cents cos the food was really nice. We went around that area and head back to Angsana for Dunkin Donut. While the ladies went to shop again both the driver(read: Baba & Cik Zul) took a nap in the van after throwing up all of their food.
We head back home around 11 and I safely reach home at 1am. I enjoyed the trip especially after break fast,
da dapat makan kan, satu-satu hyper! Hahaha!



































Can't wait for my last iftar date! Celebrating my one year with ....! Yeah! Won't tell you guys now. =p
Syawal is round the corner, can't wait even though I don't really know hows my first day will be.
I really hope it gonna be a blast.
Heading down to Geylang again one of this day, to accompany this cousin of mine to hunt for her
baju! And a few more stuff to get with family.
Toodles~