Wednesday, October 08, 2008
♥ .
"I wanted to treat you to a nice dinner but I've got no idea where."Love text me that yesterday while I was at work trying so very hard to be on the ball.
So I replied him,
"Think think!! Suprise me honey!"
He then fetched me around 6pm all dressed up in shirt,
ape angin ntah! When asked where we going, he gave me a smile. When asked whether I need to go home and change(cos I was in my uniform
mah)? He said no! So I asked whether we're going central(City Hall, Raffles) or town(Orchard)? He said central. So I decided not to change cos we're not going to town. So off we go, and thats when I realised we're not going central at all! Kept on telling him that he cheat my feeling and he kept on smilling and laughing.
We parked Fino infront of Singapore Shopping Centre, held my hand and we were walking along the Glass House towards Park Mall when he asked,
nak dudok dalam ke luar?

So its Fish & Co it is! And ya,
I said dalam.

I was smiling to him all the way ok! Its feel like it was our first date and the light was dim and so cosy. We're in our own world.




As usual, I ordered my all time favourite Prawn Fettucini bla bla, he had New York Fish & Chip and grill Calamari & Jungle Freeze. Spent an awesome 1 hour plus with lots of talking and I'm loving every moment we had together.
Went to Mustafa right after that to get snacks for Aniq's birthday bash this coming Saturday, got everything we need and we call it a night
Thanks love for the wonderful night =)