Saturday, October 11, 2008
♥ .
I got 3 birthdays for 3 individual who's so special in my life.
Let me start with the oldest ok? Hee...

Happy 45th year dear Aunty Anggun/Aunty Hawa/ Mak Itam of mine.
May all your wishes come true, may you be happy with your family always and forever.
Semoga dipanjangkan umor dan dimurahkan rezeki.
I'll see you tonight =)

Happy 22nd Nurshahidah/ Shasha
Again, may all your wishes come true, may love surround you always.
Hopefully whatever that you've plan will happen, remember babe patience is a virtue.
It been a year now, thanks for everything.
For your never ending concern towards me even though my stories bore you and even though I know that your eyes & hand can be really tiring at time having to read all those emails and to reply them.

Lastly,
Happy 2nd Irfan Aniq
Your presence really change someone.
2 years have past but I can still remember the first time I held you in my hand.
That feeling which I can't explain.
From that moment on,
I've promise myself to take good care of you in any way it could be. Doesn't mean I don't visit you frequently nowadays doesn't mean I don't love you, infact you've been miss so greatly.
Even though you maybe really loud and annoying macam mintak kene tumbok, I still love you to bits. I love your craziness and even though you call me only MIN instead of Aunty Min, I'm aite.
I promise that no matter what I'll stand up for your right, I'll fuck those bitches/jerks who'll ill treat you, who talk bad things about you, I will.
I just hope that one day when you grow up you'll never forget who I am and most importantly, love your Mama, Nenek & Atok as much as they love you now ok lil precious.
Gosh, why the hell am I tearing when he can't even read this post. Maybe one fine day when he have learn how to read with emotion and if this blog still exist, I'll get him read this post out loud.
I'll see you later lil precious with all your Barney goodie bag =)