now that i've got you, nothing else matter. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30690144?origin\x3dhttp://genuinelysuriani.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 06, 2008
♥ .


Syawal updates!!!!
Ok aku tau aku lambat, atleast update kan?

1st Syawal
This is the first year we didn't rent a bus as Baba get to drive his company van.

As usual, after seeking forgiveness and crying we went to 2 of Mama's eldest sis crib and her younger sis as they live nearby (Bedok Reservoir & Bedok North) then off to Sembawang to meet Baba's side and then the journey began.

From Sembawang - Choa Chua Kang - Punggol - Bedok Reservoir View & lastly my crib, Jalan Tenaga.

For the very first time our first day ended at 11pm!

And we celebrated Mak Yah 56th birthday in advance too which falls on the 3rd Oct which is also the date when my late grandma left us 13years ago.


2nd Syawal
I took leave as parents took leave as well. I only woke up at 2pm! Heee~ And we managed to visit 6 houses though before calling it a night! No pictures for that day.

3rd Syawal
Back to work! Should have taken leave ok! But I managed to finish off all my work by 7pm before heading back to Love's crib. He had a minor surgery for his tembel during lunch time. He waited for me to remove his eye patch and clean the wound and I stayed there till 10.

4th Syawal
Mama's side. Sumpah its quite mendak but thank GOD I got my sis, Nurul and my super cute nephews & nieces! Haadee was cute mintak kene tumbok ok! Dia pakai songkok, dia tekan kuat2 and make funny faces!

7 house altogether and managed to visit love's crib too before meeting the family =)
We end the day almost midnight!

5th Syawal
Went to Parkway with Love for lunch at Pastamania and bought gifts for cousin Haziqah & my niece, Dayah. Hope you like it. Head back home as Love was on his night shift. Mama's side came and then we get ready and off to Sengkang. Mak Busu's crib at Sengkang. Open house cum suprise for Haziqah and also her Ibu. One hell of night fun ok! Loving my cousins till death!

Bedok Reservoir was next, Cik Dali's crib. Only Mak Itam's family and mine as the rest went earlier already. Another pecah perot session! Love them to bits!

Call it a night after that and Love's family came by yesterday night =)

Ok done with Syawal update!

Sidetrack sikit.
My manager, Fintan was asked to leave on the 2nd Oct. I was shocked. My company is restructuring right now. But so far alhamdullilah I'm still surviving here. And guess who's my manager now? Its the Mr CS Manager whom I used to hate! Tell me about it! When it come to work, he's on the ball so I have to try to keep up with his pace lor. Other than that he's fine. Insyallah.

Wishing my x-boss good luck! Even though he can be sucha pain in the ass at time, he's the most outgoing boss I've ever had.

Ok now, pictures ok!
Enjoy!
1st Syawal
















































4th Syawal
























5th Syawal






























Before I end,

Happy Birthday to this mother(6th) & daughter(7th)!

When she was young, Haziqah I mean! CUTE!

Ok done!

Its PCG Raya Day out this Friday. Should I take half day leave or MC?



yours truly

Photobucket
Suriani
15thMarch1987
genuinelysuriani@hotmail.com


♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

follow me


follow mmyynn at http://twitter.com


shout it out



counter


bloghopper





affiliates

Ain
Ain
Amy
Anna
Anna
Dayah
Elaine
Eqah
Esah
Farah
Fasya
Fazima
Fiq
Gegerrl
Haziqah
Hidayah
Ifah
Iffah
Indah
Ita
Izan
Izzah
Jannah
Kina
Lela
Liani
Lina
Marina
Natra
Nisa
Nora
Norima
Nurul
Puteri
Saidah
Seth
Shasha
Shazila
Sheila
Shima
Syaqy
Suraini
Thaqifah
Yaya
Yunis
Zura

Diah
Norfa
Nurul
Rima
VB
VictoriaBeckham