Monday, November 03, 2008
♥ .
I'll feast you guys with pictures jek lar ok.
Friday
It was GF Esah 22nd birthday.
We, the usual gather at ecp to suprise her with a cake and feast of Murtabak and Tulang. Mane mau dapat? Haha. Cipak, Aliah & yours truly came up with this plan and alhamdulilah it turn out good. She know nuts about it and boy, she was one happy bitch at the end of the day!! She was actually waiting for us to wish her ok, sungguh tak tau malu! And of course we did not wish her at all ok! Heee...
Hope you had great time with us gf =)
End of singlehood for you, back to serious business now, your wedding, Weee!!!!
To the usual: Afiq, Ahmad, Micha, Hansli, Indah, Cipak, Aliah & Faris thank for making it happen!
And to AMRI, the fiancee! Thank you for keeping this to yourself and "drag" her to ECP!
Saturday
was spent with the cousins!!!!!!! I'm missing them like hell ok! Been weeks since I met them. We went around vivo, since its pay day I did some shopping and we went to Daisho and grab anything everything. Heee....Baba sent Mak Yah & family home and then my family went for supper at Cafeela! I hate their service and they are fucking rude ok! The food was nice though. And I love to look at one of this Bangla who work there. Very pleasant looking not like those typical bangla. Heee... We end the day at 2am!
Sunday
Weddings! 3 in total! My colleagues.
First stop was Lorong Sarina!
Fazlul's.
Very grand! I love the decor, it was brown....my colour =)
Finger licking good food! Sungguh sedap!
Second stop was Clementi Ave 2
Hafiza's
Simple affair, very garang deco. Happy for her.
Third stop was Bukit Batok St 34
Zamairi's (the guy side)
Pretty decor.
Semoga perkahwinan yang dibina kekal hingga akhir hayat, Amin.
Ok pictures aite.







































I'm catching HSM3 later!
Can't wait!!!!